EOD: Here’s The World’s Most Aggressive Valentine’s Day Bear
6:15 pm, June 19th | by Amy Tennery
EOD Tuesday: No, it’s not anywhere close to Valentine’s Day. But that doesn’t mean we can’t marvel at this unholiest of plush, romantic offerings.
– Is it just me or is Hallmark’s* plush toys section getting more and more direct by the day? (Via Reddit):
– Woman claims she can see 99 million more colors than average person, paints with all the colors of the wind. [Daily Mail]
– Foreign Policy releases “Twitterati” list, apparently has forgotten that women also use Twitter. [Mashable]
– Hey, remember that time Kate Upton invented boobs? [Styleite]
– She’s baaaaaack. (Via Geekosystem):
– Oh. My. Fox LA legal analyst Robin Sax probably wants to rethink the terminology she just used in regards to the Sandusky trial. [SportsGrid]
– Pixar’s Brave (the brand’s first movie with a female lead character) is almost here — will you go see it? [The Mary Sue]
*Bear’s origins are unverifiable. Invocation of the good, all-American, wholesome Hallmark name for comedic purposes only.